Saturday, August 7, 2010

cupcakes are everywhere!!!

Hey everyone! Guess what? A new cupcake shop opened up in our city!!!! yays! It's called The Cup. It is just about the cutest shop ever. I wish I would have had my camera with me so I could show you just how cute it is! Adorable decor. It is right in the heart of our downtown. I'm soooo exited to have a cupcake shop. Today I tried this yummy double chocolate cupcake. It was a dark chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream frosting!!!
A-mazing.
Randoms:
1) I got a few amazing clearance items at Target today! :)
2) I leave for Florida in 6 days! eeeeek!
3) I went to Charming Charlie for the first time today. I was very overwhelmed with all the inventory! wow. But it was fun to go! Has anyone been?
4) I love cupcakes!
5) I'm going with our middle school group from church to a summer camp for the next few days.

Well....I hope everyone continues to have a great weekend!!! You should eat a cupcake! ;) haha!
xo,
Amanda

12 comments:

Lauren said...

Those look delicious. Thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to read more of your blog.

AmyK said...

I'm so jealous! We don't yet have a cupcake shop, but I really, really hope somebody opens one up soon!

Newlywed and Decorating said...

Mmm... I love cupcakes! It is exciting that a cupcake store opened in your town! I used to work a half block from my favorite cupcake shop and that was dangerous :)

Poppies and Sunshine said...

That cupcake looks and sounds wonderful! Dark chocolate is my favorite!!! Sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on :)

melissa said...

I love cupcakes!!

Stephanie M. Page said...

Yay for cupcakes, chocolate, Florida, target, and teenagers! I like you already!!! =) What is that Charlie store??

Thanks for stopping by on Friday and following, I am so happy to meet you and follow back!!!! =)

http://www.sharingthepagesoflife.com
http://www.stephaniempage.com
http://www.alliedmoms.com

say.la vie said...

Oh how I love cupcakes and better yet...cupcake shops! :)

SemperWifey said...

I wish we had a cupcake shop! We have a bakery that I heard is good, but I haven't been yet.

partialemptynester said...

Mmmm, I just LoVe a good moist cupcake! I've been so busy, I haven't had a chance to catch up on everyone lately...I've just spent a good 15 minutes catching up on you and your cuteness! You and Mr. Tim always make me smile!!! Oh...and I love those special anniversary menus you rec'd at M&S, too fun! Enjoy the beach, it'll be here before you know it!

chelsea rebecca said...

ohhh that cupcake looks delicious!
HOORAY for new cupcake shops opening up!

Ms. Emily Ann said...

Yumm!! I love cupcakes.. that one is adorable! And how exciting that you are going on vaca!! Seems like you have a lot to be excited about lil lady :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

Have fun in Destin!!! Don't listen to the weather men...they never know! Florida weather is crazy... if it rains, sometimes its for 10-20 minutes and then its over! Enjoy the sun, be sure to wear lots of sunscreen :)

<333