Monday, October 26, 2009

Starbucks & Thrift Stores

Good Morning! I am sooooo sleepy! I have some coffee started, so hopefully soon I will get a jolt of energy! I had such a wonderful weekend! Friday, Tim took his small group to Incredible Pizza...and I got to tag along! :) It was so much fun and ruled on the skee ball machine! With mine and Tim's tickets combined, I won a insulated travel mug! haha! And it's pink! Then Saturday, I got to sleep in finally. It had been weeks since I last slept in. Next we got up and got a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks (another very special treat I don't get very often) and we went to the thrift store to look for Halloween costumes. We hit the jackpot and are pretty much all set for Halloween! I can't wait. After that we picked Kim up and went to Pets and Pumpkin Days on the historic part of Commercial street. It was a blast and the dogs behaved very well. Jade also met us there with Rusty. It was perfect weather. Sunday we had our choir concert in Salem. It was a long drive but it was a great concert. I'm ready for another week. It's going to busy at work. We serve a great God and I love Him soooooo much! I am working on my list of "10" and will be praying! I pray that I can be a light to someone today. Happy Monday to you guys! loves! xoxo

No comments: