Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Goodbye kidney stones!

Hello! Well, thanks to everyone who prayed for me last week! I finally passed the kidney stone! yay!!!!!!!!!! I have never been so happy! But it has really made me thankful for good health and thankful that I feel good everyday. It is a blessing that I never want to take for granted. Well, last Friday we had the middle school lock-in. All I have to say is....CRAZY! We had about 115 middle schoolers at this event! That must be a record. We didn't know a lot of them. Had a few rough kids, but all in all, it was a good lock-in and hopefully they left knowing that God loves them. I am still trying to recover though. Those things suck every single ounce of life out of a person! haha! Well, I think this weekend we have nothing to do! hooray! I love chill weekends! I can't believe it is almost March! I love Springtime! I wonder if Tim knows where my spring decorations are in the attic.........? I think tonight we are going to have to eat a quick frozen lasanga. No time to cook today! I don't think I have anything else to say....oh, american idol is not on tonight cause of obama's speech!!! I am quite upset! I live for Tuesday Idol night!!!! I guess I'll have to make it till Wednesday. Hugs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Melissa said...

So glad you passed them! You will never forget that pain! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Amanda I am so glad the stones are gone!!!!!!!! I miss you I cant wait to see you tonight at church!!!!!! and choir!!!!! Have we been having choir practices sun nights before church?? If so I have missed all of them I am such an idiot!!! Anywho, Meatloaf tomorrow night!! I couldnt be happier, I know you dont like it but I sure do!!! The youth work is fun but Lock In wise with a kid, I am glad we arnt in the youth anymore ha ha!!! Bye

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the stone passed. One of my friends from high school, who is on my Facebook, sent me a message saying her son went to the lock in. She was telling me how awesome Jared is! ha I don't think they go anywhere to church.