Friday, December 14, 2012

DATE NIGHT!

Guess what world?  Husband and I are going out on a HOT DATE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yipppeeeeee!

It is shameful to tell you how many times we have gone anywhere alone in the past 7 months. 

Our first time going anywhere alone was about 3 weeks after E was born.  Guess where we went?  To the Health Department in our city to get our whooping cough shots together!  Romance at its best.  We stopped off for a sonic drink….so that made it a date. 

The second time we went somewhere alone was to a church banquet.  We went there alone….but there was a bunch of people there.  So…..

The third time was just a few weeks ago, when we went to see “It’s a Wonderful Life” at the theatre.  However, we went with another couple.  So…….

I told you.  Shameful. 

Even though we have hardly gone anywhere, we still have had time together at home after E goes to bed. 

BUT…..

I could not be more excited about this evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my sweetie and me.  Out on a date on a Christmasy night.  I will be soaking up every moment. 

We are making a resolution for the new year to be better about scheduling date nights and not allowing anything to come between our date schedule!!!! 

We have a huge problem about saying NO to stuff and people. 

A romantic post coming soon!  :) 

IMG_8328

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have a wonderful time! I'm jealous; I've been thinking a lot about the lack of time JJ and I have alone together and we need to change that pronto.

Natalie said...

WOOHOO!!! Can't wait to hear all about your hot date! Enjoy :)

Kristin said...

Yay date night! They are hard to schedule, but so worth it :)

Katie said...

YAAAYY date-night! Enjoy it! :)

Beth Ann said...

Good for you! I think date nights are SO important. We haven't had enough of them and I want one so badly! ;( Have fun!

Lauren said...

hope you had a fabulous time...and I'm curious as to where you went for dinner! it looked yummy & fancy! ha!